Monday, October 29, 2007

We turned ourselves into fairies



This is my fancy pink fairy wallpaper. We did it on vacation. It was so fun doing it. We use photoshop brushes and layers to make cool designs and wings. Here is how it looked at the beginning:


This is the picture we started with. I am cute but not fancy.


Here we made it look cooler. Dad calls it contrast.


Then we added fairies and pixie dust. Last we added the wings and made me look like I was glowing.

We did the same thing to Gwyneth. She looks like a pumpkin fairy.

4 comments:

Elissa said...

Aggie, you always look like a pretty fairy to me! Your picture turned out very cool!

Penny Lane said...

Those are so cool! You're so cute!

Mamadebrick said...

You are getting very good at this. I need to come take lessons. Good Job.

Leslie said...

OK, that's the coolest thing ever! I want to be 4 again!