Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Halloween


I made these for my Halloween party in my class at preschool. They are food spiders that you can eat! First we put cream cheese on a round cracker. Next we put 4 pretzels on each side to make 8 legs on a spider. Then we put another round cracker on the top. Last we put raisin eyes with cream cheese to glue them on. It worked out pretty good. I saw it in my magazine. My class really liked it.

At school I dressed up with my friends. The Wonder Woman is me. The girl that is a chicken is so furry. The robot boy made his own costume. We went on a parade for our Moms and Dads.
This morning we made pumpkins with orange pancakes, leaves and vines with green eggs and jack-o-lantern faces with chocolate chips. My drink was pumpkin drink from Harry Potter. It was so delicious.

But the best part of my Halloween is that I prayed to God to get all my goopeys out of my heart and make me a new creation so I can show my light to everybody. I learned about this when I was carving pumpkins with my Mom and Dad. Mine is Princess Aurora with a crown and my sister's is a koala because she is cute like a koala. My mom has sparkly curls so she called hers Curls. Dad made a funny one with a bog mouth and big eyes.
Tonight I am going to Trunk or Treat at my church. My Dad is going to play with his band there. I am going to trick or treat! I'll see you there!

1 comment:

Mamadebrick said...

Halloween is fun. I am glad that you learned about cleaning out your heart and had fun at school. Breakfast looked really yummy.