Sunday, October 7, 2007

The Five Families


I like my friends because they are so special. We call these people "The Five Families" except Miss Annette and Jonah were sick this day. The five familes are our favorite friends. Do you know what we did with them? We go camping and have parties. I don't get to see them all very much, but they are my friends. I love my friends with all my heart. I thank God for Katie and Hannah, Payton, Jonah and Davey, Haley and Noah, and Zeke and Sofia. Sofia and Gwyneth were not born yet when we took this picture. And I get meet baby Allison (Haley's baby sister) tomorrow. She will be my brand new friend. I even love the moms and dads. Most of all I love the Five Families.

3 comments:

ruthandnehemiah said...

This is a great blog! I really like it.
Thanks for creating such a beautiful thing.
Oh, and I just downloaded the wallpaper you made onto my computer. My boss thought it was nice too.

Annie said...

I have this same picture over my kitchen sink and look at it several times a day! It's one of my favorites, we miss you!

Alyssa said...

Zeke says I love you too, want to come over and swing in my yard?