Friday, October 5, 2007

Here is some free Wallpaper I made


This is called "Mommy's Fairy Garden. I made it on the computer in a program called photoshop. Art on the computer is fun because the have the pictures for you, all you have to do is click on them.

This one is called "Santa." Do you know why it is so shiny? Because we used layers. I like it.
Do you see the snowmen? My favorite part is the icicles and the Christmas lights.


This is "A Fairy Princess Garden." It is for Gwyneth. That's my baby sister. She is so cute. Do you see the fairies? I used red trees and green grass. I love my flowers. Do you like the wings?

This is my gift to you. You can put them on your computers. Have fun doing it.

1 comment:

Penny Lane said...

Your art is so pretty! I really like the piece you titled "Santa." It makes me happy that Christmas is just a few months away and I'll get to bake pies and gingerbread cookies.