Friday, September 28, 2007

My Fairy Tea

I hosted an amazing Fairy Tea today. We ate ginger peach tea, brownies, oatmeal pancakes with powdered sugar on the top, banana coins, and heart shaped cheddar cheese. I decorated the table outside with glass plates, golden spoons, glass tea cups, and paper doll fairies. We colored fairy pictures, listened to Vivaldi music and listened to a fairy poem. My Fairy Tea was so delicious! But at the end there was a magical surprise visit from the fairies. Watch my video to find out...

7 comments:

TheEpicBeat said...

Wow! Why did the fairy pick our house? Did she know that someone as cool and fancy as you lived there?

Mackenzie Ellis said...

Hello Aggie! It's Mackenzie! That sounds like so much fun! Well, I have a blog now, so we can talk! see you sunday!

03/03/1974 - 02/09/2010 said...

It sounds like you had a very exciting day.

Elissa said...

Hi Aggie! I love tea parties, and your fairy tea party sounds like it was magical! You are a fabulous fancy pink girl!

Melissa said...

Hi Aggie, I had VBS with you my mom let me watch your video 4 times. It's so cool! I wanna come to your house and play. Bye.

Isabella- 4 years old

Kathy-Ri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mamadebrick said...

What a special day. Tea party, friends, sharing,fancy food, and then a fairy too? Sounds vary magical.