Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Deep Sea - my dreamship


I was telling my dad today about my dream ship. It is so big. It can go a thousand miles in one day because it is super speedy. We have a park and a waterslide. We have a pool with no chlorine so that it doesn't taste bad. You can discover deep sea on our boat. It can go down to the sea bed where you can see sea urchins, crabs, and sea stars. It's made of wood and very hard glass. It kind of looks like this boat. People taller than my grandad are too big to go on my boat. This boat has hundreds of restaurants with food from all over the world. Food like crab and noodles. This boat is fantastic.

2 comments:

Krista Debrick said...

Sounds like a great boat Agatha. Can I ride on it sometime?

Mamadebrick said...

How fun, I don't think that I would be too tall. Can I come too? The wind from going that fast would be so fun.