Saturday, September 15, 2007

I am Wonder Woman

I love Wonder Woman. I just got my Halloween costume. Superheros are cool because they help people. I wrote a report with my mom for Home school. Here it is:

"I love Wonder Woman. Her crown can fly and knock people out. She has an invisible airplane. Her bracelets are walkie talkies and they block bullets if anybody shoots her-Bing, Bing! If she goes into space she has earrings that can help her breathe. There is a white fire that comes from her lasso to make people protected, healed and tell the truth. Her powers are to be super fast, strong, pretty and smart! Her real name is Princess Diana. She is from Paradise Island in the Amazon Jungle. I want to be Wonder Woman for Halloween."

3 comments:

TheEpicBeat said...

Nice Costume Aggie. You look fancy and tough at the same time

Kathy-Ri said...

Go wonder woman...our world could use your SUPER STREGNTH!!!!

MamaSue said...

Aggie, I love your blog!