Monday, July 7, 2008

My Own Time to Cook - Aggie Macaroni

Hi, I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a long, long, time. Things have been busy around here. Something has changed...I am 5! I am going to blog more and more, so come back again soon...alright, now let's talk about my new recipe for "Aggie Macaroni"

First, I had some noodles...of course, they have to be MACARONI noodles. I boiled them the other night. I put them in the microwave and cooked them for 4 minutes. Next, I browned some butter and put in a lot of garlic. Of course that made it yummy. Then I mixed it together and sprinkled lots of Parmesan cheese, Basil, and a secret spice from Italy. I can't tell you because it's secret.

I served it up for my Dad and my sister. They really liked it. Me Too! Here is a picture of us eating together.

Kid jam and cookoff003

My sister loved it, but she fell asleep at the dinner table.

Kid jam and cookoff001

2 comments:

megan miller said...

That looks really yummy, Aggie! I miss you! Give your sis, mom, and dad a hug for me!
Love,
Megan

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

I wish you would tell me your secret spice because my Jacob would love the macaroni, too!

It is nice the way that you take such good care of your sister (wasn't she precious when she fell asleep at the table?)