Monday, November 12, 2007

My 1/2K at The Mission Inn Run



On Sunday, I did the Mission Inn Run 1/2 K. I ran with lots of other kids. We didn't get any video of it but here is me running down Mission Inn Avenue. It was pretty easy. I got a Mission Inn medal for crossing the finish line. Every kid who crossed the finish line got a medal. There were balloons over me when I ran through the finish line. It was amazing. People were cheering at the end! I like to run and be healthy.

My Mommy ran too. She ran in the 5k with Adrianne. She did a really good job. I made her a medal when she got home. Good job Mom!

3 comments:

Mrs. Virginia said...

Agatha!! I am sooo proud of you!! I saw your mommy and Gwenyth run! I am sorry I didn't see you but I was with my parents and I had to leave when they did! Mrs. Virginia is PROUD of you! I will be doing the 3K run in Febuary at Fairmont Park. I hope to see you there!! Love you tons!!

Mamadebrick said...

You did such a great job, running the whole way. I was so glad to be able to watch. Soon it will be right alonside Mom. And we will be watching Gwyneth in the 1/2 K.

jess mac said...

Good job, Aggie. I can't believe you ran the whole way and I can't wait to run with you!